Hi guys! So I just uploaded a video to my channel over at YouTube!
I ask you please subscribe if you get a chance!
So basically this video was me doing my everyday makeup. It was a lot of fun to do!
Granted the computer kept crashing and I found out my husbands camera only records 11 minutes at a time. Who would have thought >.<
List of products used in the video:
– Neutrogena oil-free moisture SPF 15
– Neutrogena healthy skin primer
– Maybelline Fit me! foundation
– Maybelline Fit me! concealer
– Maybelline Fit me! matte finishing powder
– Black Radiance Artisan Color: Baked Blush
– Almay Intense i-color liquid eyeliner ♥
– Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara ♥
-N.Y.C Smootch Proof LIPStain
– L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Stick
So that was everything used. The items with a heart next to them are added to my list of absolute favorites ♥♥
I’m sure you’ve guessed by reading the list, but all these items can be found in drugstores, like Walgreens and CVS as well as your local Target and Wal*Mart.
I really hope you guys enjoy the video!
See you later!